Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back again (:

I'm back again (: so nice of me to blog so often lately. haha. since classes will only start next week =)

Couldn't sleep well last night as it was pretty humid and hot ><" and my mind was running. Thinking all sorts of nonsence. haha x)!

Woke up quite early to do some washing. yes, CHOOI YING IS WASHING (: proud of me eh? haha. Then skyped with KDU peeps =)! Missed them loads!

Soooooooo, today I went to meet Kiret. We had Costa coffee and a nice long chat. It's been a while since we last met ;) After that, we decided to have a short walk around British Museum. It's the world's oldest museum and its HUGE! we only spent about 10 mins there =) haha. I think normally you might take about 10 days to really go through everything.

Just to let you guys know...
My no. is 07795966253....In m'sia and aussie it'll be 00447795966253.
I'll be using this no untill furthur notice ;)

And AND...if you wanna mail me anything =).....as long it reaches after this saturday (12.9.09), kindly mail it to:

Chooi Ying Poo
Apartment F, Room 1e,
Opal 4, Tufnell Park,
Corner of Station Road & Huddleston Road,
N7 0EG London,
United Kingdom.

My Student Oyster Card arrived yesterday =) It's a type of touch n go card that we use to travel in tubes, buses, trains.



Picture time :P














-chooi ying-

No comments:

Post a Comment