Friday, September 11, 2009

Moving Tomorrow (:

Okay peeps =) New post today :D!

Firstly, I'm in a super good mood today (only ws,vince,yh,kor) knows why =p haha. Don't bother asking. I won't reveal it. haha.

I'm moving tomorrow =) to my halls. Pretty excited. haha x)! But I might not have internet for the next few days. So we'll see how things go kay =)!

After dinner today, Uncle Bob and Aunty Soo brought me to take a look at Tottenham Hotspurs's Stadium in White Heart Lane.






Tottenham playing Man Utd tmr. Hopefully Man Utd WINS :D!!!






I found something pretty interesting and cool. Few days ago, the match where England beat Croatia 5-1, all players from the top 4 clubs in EPL scored goals.

S.Gerrald (Liverpool), F.Lampark (Chealsea), W.Rooney (Man Utd), Eduardo (Arsenal)


Had a "family convo" in skype last night with vincent tee, wei ru and momoko. And we came up with some new words x) so funny. haha x)!

Well, thats all for this time =)


-chooi ying-

No comments:

Post a Comment