Sunday, September 13, 2009

Part 1 =)

As you all know, I've moved in into my student halls yesterday. My flat mates are all girls from uk =)! And they're all really friendly and nice. Will intro them sometime later.

New Add will be:

F 1 E,
Opal 4, Tufnell Park,
Corner of Station Road & Huddleston Road,
London,
N7 0EG,
United Kingdom.

This is a brand new halls =)! So pretty! So Modern!

Okay. I'll divide this into maybe 3 parts? Will show you guys my Room, My Kitchen+living room and also the surrounding area here. Part 1 will definately be my own room :D

Rooms nice (:!!! Loving every bit of it. Took some time for me to unpack and reorganize everything in here. So Neat and Nice ryte? haha. And the shoe rack is DIY okay. so people. CHOOI YING CAN ALSO FIX STUFF NOW XD!"except for still cutting my finger during the process ):" Toilet is kinda small. But it's okay. As you will see later, there is one big red ntice board above my study table. Am waiting for Sue Ann to bring me my photos next week x)! Then I'll show you guys the end product! Anyway, there is still room to put 2 sleeping bags :D so i'm waiting for you all to come visit me (: !!!

Here goes...




















By the way, there is a mini cinema with LIVE SPORTS here (: so I watched Man Utd beat Spurs 3-1 :D!!! YEA! XD haha!

To be continued (Part 2)...

-chooi ying-

1 comment:

  1. hey! i might be moving into tufnell park. :) nice to meet you! thanks for posting all the pics, so i know how its like. Wad do you tink of the area?

    ReplyDelete